Effective Monday, May 4th, 2020 we will reopen our doors and resume full service operations. We appreciate your patience as we transition into our new normal to ensure your safety.
As a medical clinic we want to assure you that we are taking all necessary precautions to keep our clients and employees safe. Our team has made many changes to comply with safety rules and regulations regarding COVID-19 the following recommendations have been put in place:
- Everyone must sign off on our COVID-19 consent located here prior to receiving any service here at Hydrate Me.
- All new patients must complete the Medical form here prior to receiving any service here at Hydrate Me.
- We will continue to take temperatures of our clients as well as ask some brief questions prior to any service provided.
- We will encourage you to wear your own mask, however if you do not have your own we will have one to offer you.
- Unless your child is a patient (16 and over) we kindly ask that no children or family members come to the appointment with you.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in each room of our facility.
- Payment over the phone and Apple Pay will be available for contactless payment.
- No more than 2 patients will be in the lobby at one time.
- All staff will be required to have their temperatures checked before entering the building as well as wearing proper PPE when necessary.
- All staff will continue to sanitize all surfaces in between client interactions.
If you have an upcoming appointment and feel ill, have come in contact with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days, we ask that you please give us a call at (614) 297-7565 to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to seeing you for your upcoming appointment.
Stay safe & stay #HydratedAF.